OPENING: Paid Digital Media Specialist
This is a mid-level role on our Media team. Our clients are looking to Red Deluxe for results-oriented strategies in programmatic, social, digital video and audio, and emerging media. As a Paid Digital Media Specialist, your input has a direct impact on our clients’ success.
- Developing effective digital media buying strategies across programmatic and social media platforms as well as other emerging technologies
- Build creative fine-tuned strategies based on your client’s requests and goals
- Participate in media planning to identify target audiences and craft effective campaigns.
- Working with the account and creative teams to ensure content is successful and performing as planned.
- Review and report analytics used to measure campaign progress
Red Deluxe is looking for a Paid Digital Media Strategist to negotiate and buy digital and social media advertising inventory for clients. You will ensure that ads reach target audiences through high-quality channels at the most effective possible prices.
In this role, you should be an effective negotiator, critical thinker and able to establish trust and build rapport with clients and media professionals. Your goal will be to continuously optimize ad exposure through consistent and detailed report development and client collaboration.
- Planning and placement of paid social media advertisements on all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Google Ads)
- Monitor analytics thoroughly
- Create and present reporting with analytic content for clients
- Stay abreast of new digital media trends and technology
- Collaborate with account teams and media team
- Adjust planning as needed
- Verify ads are displayed appropriately and on time
- Provide consistent budget updates to vendors/partners and account teams
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
- Proven experience placing paid social media advertisements on different platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Google Ads)
- Familiarity with media buying, planning and research
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Interest in following advertising and media trends
- Working knowledge of media analytics software
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Organizational, planning and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Advertising or related field
Submit your resume, cover letter and any portfolio elements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re also always eager to hear from talented and energized people who are passionate about strategic communication and brand development. Is that you? If so, drop us a line.
Apply for a strategy job – If account strategy and service are your bag, click the “apply yourself” button below to reach out to our Account Service department. Please attach a cover letter and resume.
Apply for a creative job – From interns to experienced senior writers and art directors, we’re always eager to hear from inspired and talented creatives. To apply, click the “apply yourself” button below to drop us a line. Attach a resume and a separate PDF document containing work samples.
Red Deluxe is an inclusive employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.