OPENING: Media Planning and Buying Coordinator
This is not a content creation job for social media. This is a mid-level role on our Media Planning and Buying team (Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ads Network, Programmatic Advertising, OTT, etc.). Our clients are looking to Red Deluxe for results-oriented strategies in planning and placing programmatic, social, digital video and audio, and emerging media as well as traditional (print, outdoor, broadcast, etc.). As a support to the Media Director, your input has a direct impact on our clients’ success.
- Developing effective digital media buying strategies across programmatic and social media as well as other emerging technologies
- Negotiating ad space and runs with various media outlets
- Participating in media planning to identify target audiences and craft effective campaigns.
- Working with the account and creative teams to ensure content is effective and performing as planned.
Red Deluxe is looking for a Media Planning and Buying Coordinator to negotiate and buy digital, social, and traditional media advertising inventory for clients. You will ensure that ads reach target audiences through high-quality channels at the most effective possible prices.
In this role, you should be an effective negotiator, critical thinker, and able to establish trust and build rapport with clients and media professionals. Your goal will be to continuously optimize ad exposure through consistent and detailed report development and client collaboration.
- Collaborate with account team to formulate client media plan and execution
- Help identify target audiences and plan digital media campaigns
- Plan and place media schedules and adjust as needed
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately and on time
- Provide consistent budget updates to vendors/partners and account teams
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Regularly report to clients (weekly) and build long-term relationships
- Experiment with new platforms and channels
- Proven experience in digital media buying or similar role; additional experience in traditional (print, broadcast, outdoor) media is big plus
- Familiarity with media buying, planning and research
- Interest in following advertising and media trends
- Working knowledge of media analytics software and buying platforms
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Advertising or related field
Submit your resume, cover letter, and any portfolio elements to email@example.com
We’re also always eager to hear from talented and energized people who are passionate about strategic communication and brand development. Is that you? If so, drop us a line.
Apply for a strategy job – If account strategy and service are your bag, click the “apply yourself” button below to reach out to our Account Service department. Please attach a cover letter and resume.
Apply for a creative job – From interns to experienced senior writers and art directors, we’re always eager to hear from inspired and talented creatives. To apply, click the “apply yourself” button below to drop us a line. Attach a resume and a separate PDF document containing work samples.
Red Deluxe is an inclusive employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.